Dr. John Sousa and his dedicated "Art of the Smile" Team have the highest level of accreditation and expertise in treating difficult cosmetic full mouth rehabilitations. He has been an active member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry for over 17 years. His knowledge and expertise in combining cosmetic, restorative and orthodontic procedures create exquisitely beautiful smiles, that patients want and many dentists are reluctant to attempt, are a free consultation away. Dr. Sousa and the Team want to welcome you to a truly comprehensive practice. Come tell us what we can do for you!
For your convenience may we provide you with practical information about our practice. It includes a description of our office, map/directions, hours, insurance acceptance, financing availability and billing policies.
|Dr. John P. Sousa
696 Anderson Ave
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
|09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Insurance and Billing:
Our office will be diligent in assisting you in preparing and submitting the necessary forms in order for you to receive the maximum benefit available. In most cases our office may accept payment directly from your carrier. Please be aware that dental insurance is not really insurance. It is actually a yearly money benefit, provided by your employer, based on the premium cost per employee.
Delta Dental - Cigna - MetLife - Aetna - BCBS - Connection - Assurant - DHA. However, we accept direct payment from many other insurance companies.
Use 'Em or Lose 'Em: Top 5 Reasons to Take Advantage of Your Dental Insurance Benefits
Convenient Payment Options!
At our office we make dentistry more comfortable for you and your pocketbook! We have a number of convenient, low monthly payment options available.
Ever feel like you funnel money into a dental insurance plan that you'll never see again? Don't let your dental benefit plan become a black hole! Take advantage of all the benefits it offers - benefits for which you are already paying. Need a little motivation? Here are 5 very good reasons to use your benefits to the fullest!
- Yearly Maximums. Dental insurance plans put a maximum on the amount of money they're willing to pay for your dental care. Maximums vary from one company or policy to the next, but typically fall around $1000. Sounds like a lot of money, doesn't it? Your employer has given you this benefit instead of a salary increase. It is your money! Why not do yourself a favor and use it, before you loose it. Let's ensure your mouth is in tip-top shape when next year rolls around!
- Premiums. You're paying a significant monthly premium to keep your insurance. Even if you don't need extensive treatment, you should use that money for regular check ups and cleanings to prevent costly procedures in the future. Use the benefits for which you are paying. Don't throw your premium money away!
- Deductibles. Insurance companies typically expect you to pay a certain amount of money for your dental care each year, $50 - $100. Deductibles begin anew each year, so spreading out this care over more than one year will mean you have to pay multiple deductible amounts. If your smile isn't in good shape, our office can create a treatment plan to put you back on track this year.
- Inflation. It seems everything becomes more expensive from one year to the next, and dental materials and equipment are no exception. Putting off necessary dental care could mean that you'll have to pay more down the road.
- Dental Problems Escalate. If your pearly whites are anything but, they're only going to get worse. That is, of course, unless you take advantage of your insurance benefits and tend to your teeth and gums on a regular basis. A little cavity or infected gums that isn't bothering you one year may become a major headache (or toothache!) the next.
If you haven't yet taken advantage of your dental insurance benefits this year and would like to, please call us at (201) 945-1094. We'll help you find which treatments are and are not covered by your policy!
Ask About Zero Percent Financing!
....So Everyone Can Have a Healthy and Beautiful Smile Today!
We offer Lending Club and CareCredit because your smile is important to us. Lending Club and CareCredit are a convenient, low minimum monthly payment programs for your entire family specifically designed to pay for healthcare and elective treatment not covered by insurance. Lending Club and CareCredit have made it easy for millions of patients nationwide to get the treatment they need. For treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000. Lending Club and CareCredit have a variety of low minimum monthly payment plans. So you can start treatment today! For more information and to apply online ... www.lendingclub.com, www.carecredit.com
With Lending Club or CareCredit You Can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start treatment immediately and pay over time with low minimum payment.
- Pay for other healthcare expenses you and your family without having to reapply
- Reserve existing credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
- Have no annual fees
0% Financing Available
For procedures you want for $1,500 or more.
May not be combined.
Our Patients have the availablity to make early morning, evening and Saturdays appointments
Commitment to your Appointment .... When we reserve time for you, we are setting aside time for your treatment and your treatment only. We respect your time by maintaining a schedule so that all patients will be properly treated. An appointment written in our schedule with your name on it is a bond of trust that we will be here to serve you and you will be present for treatment. Therefore, our office policy in this regard is firm. Please be present for all scheduled appointments. Cancellations and constant short-notice changes compromise your wish for the competent and timely completion of your treatment. Please choose an appointment day and time that you will be sure to honor.
Facilities and Equipment
- ViziLite Plus - Oral Cancer Screening
- Conscious Sedation
- Intra Oral Photography
- TeliCam Intra Oral Camera/Video
- Digital Panoramic Radiography
- Cavitron/ProphyJet - stain removal
- Caesy DVD Patient Education
- DVD - Visions of Europe, Italy, England, Germany, France, Ireland, Greece
- Ipod Docking Station