Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, General/Family Bergen County NJ
Dr. John Sousa and his dedicated "Art of the Smile" Team maintain the highest levels of accreditation in the pursuit of the latest advanced procedures that Cosmetic Dentistry has to offer. He has been an active member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry for over 17 years. His knowledge and expertise in combining cosmetic, general and orthodontic procedures with the treatment of headaches/TMJ disorders, are a free consultation away. Exquisitely beautiful smiles are created every day, that patients want and many dentists are reluctant to attempt. Dr. Sousa and the Team want to welcome you to a truly comprehensive practice. Come ask us what we can do for you!
To help you understand our services and your options, we've included descriptions of some of our services.
Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Cosmetic Reconstructive Dentistry
- Zoom! 2 Whitening
- Cosmetic Power Bleaching
- Cosmetic Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Porcelain Crowns
- Cosmetic Porcelain Fillings
- Intraoral Camera
- Cosmetic Color Customization
Most Services Performed in Our Office!
We know that you would rather not be driving around town for various dental specialty services. So at our office we have a convenient on-location care approach.
It is just another way we show our patients how much we care for them!
Comprehensive Dental Services
- Vizilite Oral Cancer Screening
- Detailed Examination and Diagnosis
- Written Report of Findings & Treatment Plan
- Preventive Scaling and Polishing
- Panoramic X-Rays
- Caesy DVD Patient Education
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Endodontic Treatment
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior and posterior teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.